2015年4月10日金曜日

Senior(English)

Four years ago -when I was 21, I enrolled Showa university of music and started to study saxophone with my current teacher.

And now, four years past and I became senior and became 24 years old.


Before I enrolled, I was afraid I would be changed. Not good side perhaps.
But if I want to gain something, I realized I need to try something new even if it would lead me changing.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained --this is true!

When I was freshman, I was,,, I think I was more eager to learn saxophone than now.
Why?
Maybe because I have so many friends in overseas who is enthusiastic about saxophone and I was studying like them.

I'm studying very big university especially saxophone(coz there are over 80 saxophone students in the university. Can you believe that?) and all of them are practicing hard and try to be better.
However, it's little bit different from what I want to be.

It is kind of feature of Japanese people-- they are polite, and they listen to teachers' instruction carefully.
This is very important and good thing to learn from not only teachers but also friends.
But, sometimes they pretend that they can't do something even they can do.
This is just my opinion. But I guess they pretend to be modest.

As I said, modest is good thing.
However it is not necessary to show "I lose my confidence".


Why I wrote these stuff?

Because I was almost becoming like "them".
Typical Japanese student element broke into my brain and I was little bit controlled the element.
...Maybe 30 percent of my thinking :P

Even I never think, I was controlled and I did try to show smaller person and try to show "I'm not so good at music".
Is it true?

Objectively, maybe not.
I hope so!lol


Only a year left until I graduate this university.
I have 29 times of lessons until graduate.

When I hear my heart says there is no time to be lazy, I slightly become I'm hungry for studying.


...Yeah, I lost some stuffs to get something new stuff which is gonna be important for my success.

I am excited to become better when I graduate.


Also I hope I can write better english sentences when I graduate... Ok, time to study English also... ahhhh

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿