2013年5月4日土曜日

Golden week!!(English)

Hey guys!! What's up!?!?


I think I didn't update in English, so this is little bit strange to write about my days...lol


Lately I went to concerts, a big park in Tokyo and performed.
Because of Golden week(if you don't know, here is the link for Wiki), I'm enjoying my days more than other days:)


I'm gonna put some interesting/fun things..



La Folle Journee au Japon 2013

This is one of big event of classical music.
Since 2005, this even have been holding every year's Golden Week. Click here to learn more.

I have been there before, but I couldn't been there for the past few years.

So I was really happy to go and hear so many performances!
I've heard Spanish pieces and French pieces.

All performances were so exciting and the most inspiring piece was the one performed by orchestra and castanets.

...Yeah, castanets. Just it.
But I NEVER HEARD SUCH A FANTASTIC PERCUSSION EVEN IT DOESN'T HAVE ANY HARMONY AND MERODY.
Rhythms and dynamics -just these two factors and other factor such as player's passion made audience enthusiastic!!!

She's really fantastic castanettista, like fantasista!


Also, in other concert, I was really moved and I spent fun time.
The orchestra played Carmen as an encore, and guess what happened then?!

All audience beating time with their hands like New Year concert of Wien philharmonic orchestra!

I never thought Japanese people hear classic music with their hands beating time.(I don't know this english is correct or not...)


This happening made me feel that many Japanese people love classic music even some orchestra are standing at bay..


I hope I can go next time too! :)



Hamarikyu park

So huge park in Tokyo! Like Central park, in NYC.

If you come to Tokyo, please visit this site! Really great view and I think you can get new feeling about Tokyo.

Here is the link for the park.









See you soon, bye~!!!!


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿