2013年5月20日月曜日

Exciting saxophone days

This week, I had so many good things about saxophone!

...Oh, that's why this blog is "SAXOFOCUS!!".lol



For example, one of my teacher's friend came from France and I met him.
He is really nice!
And I think all people who come from overseas always give us something new!

He is also!

He brought new his CD and actually he's using special material with his horn.
I never seen before. And he told me some of orchestra player who plays in Euro also using.

I hope I can try it in Japan someday...!



Next!


Tsukuba SQ


I went to a concert yesterday, performed by Tsukuba Saxophone quartet!
Even they're amateur, they have so many passionate for saxophone and pursuing their way.

I really love their style and am also admire.


Maybe this was first time to go to their recital and really good =)
This concert made me wish that I want to be better, more, and ,more.

Programs:


Ravel/ Le Tombeau de Couperin

B.ブーン(I don't know the spel..)/ Array Dance
R.Abou-Khalil/ Arabian Waltz
A.Piazzorra(Arr.Teiho)/ Four seasons of Buenos Aires

Encore: B.Whelan/ River Dance
Encore2: Richard Ingham/ Mrs Malcolm, Her Reel (Funky Freuchie)

Saxophones: Chisa Nakamura, Shiho Kajita, Taishi Ogura, Hajime Kuribayashi, Nozomi Hashimoto
Piano(Piazzorra and Whelan): Chiaki Oshima


Otsukare sama :)



Master Class


This was also fantastic!!

A saxophonist, Lars Mlekusch is now in Tokyo to have master classes, lecture and concert.
He comes from Vienna, Austria and he has some interesting ideas, method ,,, and so on.

I have no translator and I didn't know he can speak English or not.
So I was little bit anxious, but when I arrive, he certainly speaks English(@_@;)

Yeah, he can very good english speaker more than me, of course :P


Even though I couldn't study in US as an undergraduate degree student, I think I am lucky to study English very hard.
Because I'm not be hesitate to speak and ask in English.


By the way, in the master class,
I just asked about contemporary pieces and how to approach these kind of pieces.

He told me there's no perfect recipe.
But just try to make some images and reach for goal!

...maybe he said... not sure...
I just remember when I said "could you teach me how to play slap tongue?", and he said "ok, so please pay extra 300 euro!".lol


Anyways. Thank you so much, Lars-san!

I think I can practice these contemporary pieces with many joys :)



Ok. I should prepare for Slovenia.
It's gonna be really tough, but I hope I can be better than now when the competition is over.


See ya!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿