2013年3月11日月曜日

Le concert de grands amis

It was the most precious moment in this academic year.

I went to Kagoshima(鹿児島) to perform in a concert.
Senior student, Miyu-san asked me to join the concert in Kagoshima(her home town!).
She had great idea to have a concert in Kagoshima and her teacher(Arimura-sensei, my teacher too!) and her friends joined to make it happen.

Even though I was just one of them, I had really really great experience there.

I played Octet by Jun Nagao and large ensemble pieces such as Holberg's time, Lezghinka, and so on...

We were worried because we didn't know how many people come to our concert.
However, when we start the concert, over 350 people gathered!!!
(That concert hall include 400 people maximum. So it means almost full!!)



This concert was performed by 14 students at Showa University of Music and my teacher, Sumichika Arimura.
My teacher, Arimura-sensei played Four pictures from New York, written by Albert Molinelli with us and conducted large ensemble works.

It is pleasure to meet local people in Kagoshima and play there.
Also, this was first time to play with my teacher.
Before I enrolled Showa, I never played with my ex teacher.

That's why I felt I was moved to tears when I play 1st movement of molinelli even though soloist still don't play any tone then.(But remember, I WAS NOT WEEP THEN!!!)
And then, I thought I couldn't leave Japan to stand here and play with them.
When I chose to stay Japan, maybe I lose some options but I got another options like this.


I little bit thought teacher is a player I admire -not play with him until I graduate.
However, in this time, I played with him. Even though it is just one of ensemble member, I honored to be there.


I really appreciate from bottom of my heart.
Thank you so much, Sensei, Senpai(senior student, meaning), conductor, co-stars and all of audience!

I hope I'll be back Kagoshima soon!!!


Oh!! I forgot to tell you...
I'll be upload performance videos or recordings on YouTube after I get DVD and CD.
Keep an eye out!!;)

Bye!! -Kei




Program:
Quatuor pour Saxophones -1,2 mov./ P.M.Dubois
Introduction et Variations sur une Ronde Populaire/ G.Pierne
Saxophone Quartet "American"/ A.Dvorak
Chin Chin/ A.Piazzolla
Octuor pour Saxophones/ J.Nagao
Holberg suite -1mov/ E.Grieg
Four pictures from New York/ R.Molinelli(*)
(encore)I need to be in love/ R.Carpenter(*)
Lullaby, Lezginka from Ballet music < Gayane >/ A.I.Khachaturian
((encore))Theme of Selmer camp/ J.Nagao


Soloist(*): Sumichika Armor
Conductor: Masaru Koda(*), Sumichika Arimura
Saxophonists: Nodoka Sato, Keisuke Jinbo, Akane Sato, Riko Morimitsu, Ryunosuke Takahashi,Mio Yahisa, Kei Kimura, Aya Okuhira, Miyu Koda, Ayane Kodama, Kimie Ogawa, Satomi Nakanishi, Satsuki Hara, and Sadanari Fukuchi
Percussion: Ryosuke Uto, Yakashi Koda
Piano: Natsumi Horinouchi





本当に、この1年で一番素敵な時間の中にいたように思います。


以前からブログに書いていたのですが、7日から9日まで鹿児島におりました。
8日にコンサートがありまして、それに出演すべく。 その為に、テスト後もなんかあーでもないこーでもないといろいろ合わせをしていたのであります。


今回はソロではないし、ラージアンサンブルもダブルチーム(ていうか2人でひとつのパート)だったからそんなに目立つわけでもないですけれど、ーというとなんだかお前偉そうだなあという感じが致しますが(汗)、
本当にあのステージに立てて、光栄だったなあと思いました。


というのはですね、
なかなか師匠と共演できる機会って、それがコンチェルトだろうがデュオだろうが、何であろうとなかなかないものです。

現に、これが初めての機会となりました。

門下発表会で共演するのとはまたちょっと違うし。勿論それも嬉しいけれど、今回はまたそれとは違う、スペシャルな感じがあります。


ふと、悟るようにして。

モリネッリの1楽章(本当にいい曲なのよ)を吹いている時、あ〜 この舞台に立つために、私は過去にアメリカに行く道を失ったのかもしれないなあ。と。
とある本で、何かを失うってことは、違う所で選ばれているということ、というような趣旨の言葉が書いてあって、なんとなくそうなのかもしれないなと。
後付かもしれない? まあそうだと思いますよ。笑
でもふと、そう思ったし、現にまだソリスト出てきてない所でうっかり泣きそうになって、

・・・つーかまだ1楽章だっつーの!!!

と思って必死に堪えましたが。。汗


お誘い頂けて、本当に幸せでした。
この場をお借りして(お借り、も何も私のブログという陣地ではありますが。汗)、鹿児島サクソフォン教育研究会の方々、ヤマハ株式会社様、十字屋クロス様、指揮をしてくださった幸多優さん、賛助出演して頂いた共演者の皆様、サクソフォンの共演者の皆様、有村先生、誘ってくれた美裕先輩、そして御来場頂きましたすべての皆様に感謝です。ありがとうございました!

なんせ400人キャパのホールで、当日までどのぐらいお客さんが入るのか全く知らなかったんですけど、フタを開けてみればなんと立ち見の人までいて・・・!!!
嬉しかったです。いや〜〜 本当に嬉しかったです。


そのうちYouTubeに音源のみ、あるいは映像付きで公開します。乞うご期待!!!
写真もFacebookの私のページにて公開中です。オトモダチで無い方も閲覧出来る事になっているので、私のプロフィールから飛んで頂ければと思います。


また鹿児島に行きたい!!! Kでした!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿