2012年6月18日月曜日

Saxophone Kouryu-kai had ended


Last Saturday, I attended Saxophone Kouryu-kai(party for saxophonists, means).
This concert have been held every year and I've been attending this party every time!

In the first time, I played duo, and second time, played duo and quintet.
This time I played with my quartet and played soprano.


In Japan, there are a lot of amateur players and the host thought why don't we find some ways to communicate with all of amateur saxophonists in Japan.
They are fabulous amateur played even they are usually working or studying in university and studying their major.
I'm now studying saxophone in music college. So this is kind of difficult thing to categorize into professional or amateur.

I always wonder that what is amateur?
Poor player? -No, of course!!!
Playing music as their hobby? -yeah this is kind of.
Playing music but it is not their job? -yeah... fine.

If you come to Japan and have chance to listen to their music, you would be moved and inspired.
I'm sure! ;)


Some teams play classic music such as Singelee and Alfred Reed, and other teams play Tango, famous song,,, and so on.

They are really amazing and make me excited!!
Every year, I'm inspired by them. They gave me awesome power in this year too...



After the concert, we went to Chinese restaurant and got drink!!!
This is also the party!!!xD

Communicate with players by talking, taking a lot of photos, and went crazy!!!
This is usual things when saxophonists gathered...lol
Surprisingly, there were over 100 people in this year... Can you believe that?!?!?!

Actually I can't believe because in last year, the devastating earthquake and Tsunami occurred in Tohoku.
So last time some teams couldn't come to Tokyo.
Also, many people could gather in Tokyo this year with big smile. This is really great thing.
That's why I really, really enjoyed this year and can think this is very happy things.


If you are interested in this party, please come to Japan first!x)

I look forward to meet the people in next year.
Thank you so much, everybody.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿