2012年6月8日金曜日

Gospel workshop at my college

Today, I attended Gospel workshop.
I don't know where the teacher came from because he can speak English and Japanese well.
Maybe he came from the states and studied Japanese hard.

He told us the history of Gospel, gold generation of Gospel, how it expanded and charm of Gospel,,, and so on.


I was interested in Gospel but I never had any opportunity to know and hear Gospel in live.
So this was very great chance to know and hear it!!

I didn't know this workshop even it hold in my college.
The teacher who is teaching phonetic class said "you have to attend this workshop as my makeup class! And listen carefully his voice, and then tell me how his body working when he is singing and talking."

...yeah, this workshop was kind of makeup class...(--;)


I guessed he have been using different way between talking and singing.
Even I knew it, I was wondering because I felt he is using his body in many ways.
In other words, he knows function of body and how to use his body to sing.

Also,he can show us many kinds of voice.


So I asked him "how do you use your voice differently in talking and singing?".
He answered me "I've been using my voice to change the point of resonance."

He is using his chest, head, nasal cavity(this voice was really awesome!!!!) and so on...


I was really excited to know and hear that.
Its workshop made me wish that I could sing well...


Also, I addicted to blues and all kinds of black music.
I'll go to Jazz concert if I get the chance!!!!



See you tomorrow!!! Bye!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿