2012年5月7日月曜日

TV program I'm interested in.

今日は英語だけで。 ああ、週あるいは月に1日ぐらいあったら面白いかもしれませんね。

----------------


I said "I will only write in english tomorrow!" yesterday.
So, it means, today I'm gonna write in only english.

...I have no idea even Japanese...

Because, I just worked today.
...that's all.


Ah? too short??

Ok, I'm gonna talk about Tv show, "glee" and "情熱大陸(Jounetsu Tairiku pronounce)".
On every Sunday, I'm watching both program.
Glee is, you know, very famous drama in US.
I already see season 1 and 2, and now I and my family are watching season 3.
My father was not interested in. However, suddenly he changed his mind and he loves glee!
My mom, older sis and I love too!


情熱大陸(jounetsu Tairiku) have been airing on every Sunday for a long while.
It's kind of documentary program.
The person they take up are ,,, athlete, singer, musician, journalist, businessman, doctor,,, and so on.
Various people are picked up.

I also often check some kind of TV show.
I really like such kind of TV show. I'm interested in way of living, way of thinking, and people itself.


Which TV program you often watch? Let me know!!

See you tomorrow! Bye!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿