2012年5月27日日曜日

Try to be perfect

日本語ではすでに書きましたので、今日は英語で。とはいえ、・・・ああ残念な私の語学力。誰か助けてw(切実)


I'm gonna look back what did I do before the concert.  Look back some activities.
(I had a concert, about,,, 2 weeks ago.)


Why I look back?

I always aim for the best performance.
For it, I need to control my self, and also need to think what I do before the performance.

Actually, I thought I can find another way to control.
In fact, I did image training often before the performance. Repeating my brain's iPod...

However, It brought me no profit instead; I couldn't do good performance.
At least, I thought I feel unfulfilled.


I thought I should prepare for my performance by image-training. Like athletes.
I followed training by great athletes.

But.... I changed my mind by a book written by Makoto Hasebe -professional athletes who is playing soccer in overseas' team.

He says he turn on his switch just before a game.
Some of soccer player turn on their switch 2~3 days before.(maybe do image training... and so on)
And he was doing so however, one day, he realized he should change his way to control.
Because he couldn't do the best performance in the game.

Like him, now I tend to do bad performance in a concert and I wanna be change.

That's why I tested me. And now, I look back.



8 hours remained until the concert

I had done my class schedule at 11:30. Concert will start at 18:30.
It says I have a lot of free time. 8 hours!!

Look back my activities. below.


  • 11:30 Finished the class. went to book store.(near college)
  • 13:00 Leave the book store.
  • 13:50 wait for practice room and lunch.
  • 15:00 went to PC room for doing tasks.
  • 16:30 went to Starbucks. Drink coffee!(kind of relax time)
  • 18:00 back to college. Prepare for the concert.(change outfit, turning, line up chairs for audience...)


Maybe that's all...
This time, I wanna make me relax. ...uh? anyways, I wanna relax!


How was it?

I thought "... so what?" when I was playing.

What does "so what" mean?

I mean,,, if I feel nervous,maybe I lose my control a little bit. -It's usual.
But this time is different because of "so what" thinking.
It brought me good feeling, I think.


For all these materials, I think I could good performance.
These activities worked well.

but, you know, it's not perfect. maybe.
I will keep finding;-)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿